3.8.16

INA SHARES: HOW TO STYLE WIDE LEG PANTS (PART 2)

Assalamu'alaikum

Okay, let's talk about another piece of cloth to be paired with the wide leg pants. This time, I'm wearing the pants with a feminine touch. Because I'm pairing my white wide leg pants with a soft pink peplum blouse.


The material of this pants is linen or lenan, it's a little thick but still light. So we can wear it for casual outfit too. And I can transform my today's look to a casual one if I wore a pair of slip on or sneakers. Hehe

A little tips for this look is; wear a blouse/top which is still covered your butt / back ;)
Last but not least, this is the detail of my outfit :
I really love how my outfit blends well with the background haha! Okay, I'll see ya on my next fashion tips, insya Allah! x

No comments:

Post a Comment