9.5.16

Fashion Show: PEACOCK PALACE by Albert Yanuar

Assalamu'alaikum

Hi ladies!
The 13th Jakarta Fashion & Food Festival is coming again this month. And last Sunday I got a chance to watch a show by one of Indonesia fashion designer, Albert Yanuar.


You may have known his designs before. But this was my first time watch his show haha! So this time Albert Yanuar just showed the beauty of peacock through his beautiful and amazing designs and patterns called PEACOCK PALACE. I never thought that a peacock would turn out to be this beautiful creature, it only happened on Albert Yanuar's hands 👏
And this Peacock Palace collection also available for the men and the kids.
The dress and the gowns really suits for your day to night event. I admire every little things in the show 💖
And this evening show was ended by the amazing gold touch ball gown which could be turn out as a slim long dress. Transformation dress is the new way for the day-to-night dress for us the ladies.
I met my Clozette ambassador-mates at the show, Leonita and Jean! And last but not least, thank you Albert Yanuar team for the invitation, I'm sorry I couldn't manage to take the pictures of all designs because I enjoyed the show so much hihi


No comments:

Post a Comment