Fashion Purchased: For The Love of Monochrome

Assalamu'alaikum.

Hi!
Let me share to you about some fashion items that I just purchased recently. My eyes can't get rid of something in monochrome colors lately. So when I collected the items this morning, then I took a picture of them and now I'm gonna share it to you! Let's get started!
1) White Shirt by MAVEN
I've been looking for a not transparent woman white shirt for ages. And luckily I found it yesterday when I was scrolling around at the happening event in Grand Indonesia called LOCALFEST.CO.ID 4.0. You should check their collection! Because they have basic woman clothes with an affordable price!

2) Cotton Square by Headscarf by PINOKIA
This is a new hijab brand by my friend, Adzkia. She sells cotton square hijab and the happening IMA scarf in many colors. For you who looking for a thick and easy-to-wrap hijab, you can check the Instagram now!

3) Silver Necklace by Colorbox
Actually this piece of necklace was given by my close friend for my late birthday gift. And I love to wear this necklace these days.

4) Black Sling Bag by EMBELLISH
I got this simply sling bag for a special price from Zalora Indonesia! And I love it because I could bring my SLR camera along haha!

5) Air Max 90 by NIKE
So I got a IDR 1million shopping voucher from Central Department Store Grand Indonesia. Because some of the Clozette Indonesia ambassadors worked for Central Department Store on a campaign last Ramadhan. And here I bought a black and white Nike Airmax on their store. Actually I was craving for Adidas Superstars in White&Black but it was out of stock T.T

6) Man's T-shirt by American Eagle Outfitters
Yesterday was the grand opening day of AEO Grand Indonesia. And 10 of the Clozette Indonesia ambassador visited their store and had a free shopping voucher! I didn't find anything that fits on me, so I chose a t-shirt for my bf XD Thanks a lot Clozette Indonesia and AEO!

7) Jogger Pants by ERFOLGHABEN // EFG
Found a joger pants in light grey yesterday at LOCALFEST.CO.ID 4.0 event too. I really love the fabric and the design.

8) Sahara Dress by ISH
Love at the first sight, because it has a unique design. I wore it to the grand opening of AEO yesterday. And I got a feminine yet boyish look haha.

Comments

Post a Comment