14.7.15

Mudik 2015 : Airport Fashion

Assalamu'alaikum!

Here I am, back with an outfit post (as always) haha!
I'm in my hometown, Medan, right now! Just arrived on Sunday, came here with my family (minus Dad). My dad will come on Thursday, in syaa Allah.

And ya ya here's a quick shots of my outfit on the day we had our flight. Took the pictures at Soekarno Hatta International Airport by my lil sister. Yes, she will always be my photographer whenever we're together, xx!

Ina Wears :
Headscarf : by ILS
Jogger Jumpsuit : 8wood
Shoes : Something Borrowed 
Rings : Silver (H&M), Gold (Berrybenka)




And a little story of our flight. The weather was so unpredictable when the plane flew. Our plane was shaken by the bad weather for about four times in our 2 hours flight. Oh Allah.. I couldn't sleep well because the plane shook left to right and up and down. But Alhamdulillah, we landed safely at KualaNamu International Airport.


 
And here's a selfie pic of us in front of the airport. (minus my brother)


1 comment:

  1. Love the outfit dear!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete