22.6.15

Ramadhan Kareem

اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُهُ



To the Muslim readers all around the world..
Ramadhan Kareem,
Let's enjoy and do much ibadah in this holy month and Barakallah.

---
And I want to share to you about the dresses that I made for this semester college final exam. The main fabrics are chiffon and lace. And for the final exam, me and my 2013 friends made a mini show to show off our dresses. But unfortunately, I couldn't manage to took the picture, it happened because of the hectic time.

So these are what I can created for this semester, not a great one, but I feel satisfied with the result.
And here's the outfit that I wore before the show, this outer from NandaAyu will be my favorite! Because you also saw it from my latest outfit post, right? Pardon me x

1 comment: