Last Sunday on Sky Bridge

اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُهُ

Even though the long weekend happened on last week, I still want to post about what I wore on last Sunday. My lil sister and I went to the 33rd level of the apartment that we were stayed in or it's called Sky Bridge. It was so empty, hmm I think people prefer to go up in the night. The bridge looks like a classic modern living room (just call it whatever you want). So we decided to take a lot of pictures and here are the pics that my lil sister and I took. Happy weekend!

Ina Wears
Stripped Top : Hijabenka
Outwear : online shop



Comments

  1. It looks really like a great place.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. enak yaa kalo sepi ginii. love your style Ina, tempatnya baguuus banget XD ♥

    visit My Little Cream Button ♥ Instagram ♥ Bloglovin ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment