28.4.15

Clozette Indonesia Monthly Gathering Part 2

Hi, ladies!

Finally, after a really long time ago since my last post. Finally I have something to share to you now hehehe. So last Saturday I came to Clozette ID monthly gathering, the theme was "Right Clothes & Accessories For Your Body Type" by May&June. So, the monthly gathering has started since last month but unfortunately I couldn't make it. It was so fun to spend the weekend with them! And I got to know many new friends too. So I would like to come to another gathering later. And here are some pics that I took.
Location : Seribu Rasa Restaurant, Lotte Shopping Avenue.


Ina Wears :
Headscarf : Fixpose
Top : unbranded
Pants : ReShoppe
Shoes : Rubi
Necklace : Something Borrowed

And she is the one who took the pictures of my outfit, you must be know her right? Yes, she is Yulia from theladyulia. She is the new family of Clozette Indonesia Ambassador and also my housemate XD
And this one is me with Clozette Indonesia banner, taken by kak Lulu from Elhasbu blog. Thank you for your time, girls! See you again soon, in syaa Allah XO

Yours truly,

1 comment:

  1. what a nice gathering ina, jadi pengen gabung jugaa >_< love your ootd, match banget sama kak yulia ^^


    visit My Little Cream Button ♥ Instagram ♥ Bloglovin ♥

    ReplyDelete