Our Last Weekend in Taman Safari

اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُهُ


Hello! Let me tell you a story.
Yesterday was our last weekend before my close friend leaves for Japan next Friday, In Syaa Allah. He has been in Bogor since February, just right D-2 before my birthday XD So he surprised me with a belated birthday cake and present, with B too. Almost every weekend we spent together since last month. He's in winter college break. And he will back to Japan on April 3rd. It's a little bit sad because we should stay far away again huhu.. I think he's the only one friend of mine and B's since our JHS time. He's the loyal one. He studies in Japan since last year, and we always spent some times together whenever he back to town. So, this time was our last weekend together by went to Taman Safari Indonesia in Cisarua, Bogor, West Java. We didn't have a lot of pics together there. But I will share to you some of them, but pardon me, there will be my #OOTD pics more XD
See you again boy, In syaa Allah. We're gonna miss you like always!

Ina Wears
Headscarf : by ILS
Stripped top : Hijabenka
Pants : unbranded
Necklace : Something Borrowed & unbranded

And thank you as always to my loyal photographer, B.

Comments

  1. love your outfit ina. berpisah sama temen dekat emang bikin sedih ya :') tapi jarak bukan penghalang kok hehe. kaka juga sama sahabat-sahabat kaka beda kota semua. ♥

    visit My Little Cream Button ♥ Instagram ♥ Bloglovin ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a great time with your friend!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment