Sunday Outfit For A Lunch

Assalamu'alaikum.

Haaa, actually, I have many things to be told, but let me tell them to you one by one start from now.

Well, what I want to tell to you are about the events that I've attended on this early month. Start from Clozette Indonesia x Me Time with SCARF Magazine; Metropolis Market; Beauty Workshop by Clozette Indonesia x Beauty Box; and another birthday story of mine XD

Because I haven't arrange the words about those events, so let me share to you about what I wore today for lunch with my friends or close friends or best friends or special friends? Hahaha, kidding!

Have a bright Monday! XO

Headscarf: by ILS
Outwear: by ILS
Pants: H&M
Shoes: League
Bag: online shop
Rings: Forever 21

Photograph by:
BR (Outfit); MI (Candid); ILS (CID Box)

Pssst I just got a surprise from Clozette Indonesia! Are you curious about what's inside this black box? And why did I get it?
Will reveal it soon, in syaa Allah XO

Comments

  1. Nice colorful outfit dear. I hope you had a nice time with your friends.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment