Event Coverage: Clozette Indonesia x Beauty Box "Beauty Workshop" 2015

Assalamu'alaikum.

Hello, Clozetters!

Finally I get a free time to publish this event coverage. As I had mentioned before on this post. It’s about an event that had been hold on Saturday, February 7th, at Komunal 88 (Ampera Six Commercial Building) South Jakarta, it was a Clozette Indonesia Gathering, Beauty Workshop by BeautyBox”.

I was waiting for this event for sure! Finally, I could meet up with another Clozette Indonesia Ambassadors, Clozette Indonesia crews, and the other beautiful women there. I almost missed this event because of another event, but they have changed the schedule, yey! I think, I would feel very unlucky if I didn’t join this gathering. Because, it was such an interesting event! We also had a chance to tried the new products that haven’t been launched by the Beauty Box.

Honestly, I just tried a not-so-red lipstick. Because I had a make up on my face already before I came there. And also, I’m not a kind of girl who loves to do experiment with make up. So I just looked around, captured, and recorded the moments. So, you can feel the atmosphere by looking at these picture and video.

***
Detail acara bisa kamu lihat di salah satu article yang ada di Clozette Insider, di sini.
Nah, buat kamu yang ingin ikutan fashion event atau beauty event seperti ini, bisa banget! Caranya sangat mudah, kamu hanya harus Sign Up di id.clozette.co, lalu share foto dan video kamu sebanyak-banyaknya! Tentunya yang berhubungan dengan fashion and beauty ya ;)
Kemudian, jangan lupa untuk ikutan kontes-kontes yang diadakan oleh Clozette Indonesia setiap bulannya! Semakin kamu aktif di id.clozette.co, raih social beats sebanyak-banyaknya, dan kamu akan memiliki kesempatan untuk diundang ke event yang diadakan Clozette Indonesia atau event yang bekerjasama dengan Clozette Indonesia!

Dan jangan lupa untuk follow dan find a lot of inspirations dari para Clozette Indonesia Ambassadors, di sini. And check my Clozette ID feeds, here.

***

Okay, let's spread this good news and be the one of us, Clozetters!

And the last but not the least, thank you Clozette Indonesia for this chance! And let’s have some beautiful moments together again. See you all on the next event! XO


What's on our table?
One of the Clozette Indonesia Ambassador, Jean Milka
Fashion Bloggers, 'Sabe' Sabrina and Sara 'Sartob'

Headscarf : unbranded
Pants : H&M
Shoes : League
Bag : online store
Necklace : Yihaa! Project

Comments

  1. How cool. Really looks like an awesome event.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment