9.11.14

Layered Skirt

Assalamu'alaikum.

Hello, dear bloggers!
I feel sooo sorry that I've been absent for weeks on blogging T.T I'm so busy with college and many things and also I joined internship for Jakarta Fashion Week 2015 for three days as a Fitter. It was one of the amazing experience that I've ever had! Even I only worked for three days, but that was fun yet exhausted days XD
I met many famous people (designers, artists, models) and I got many new friends of course. I couldn't tell you everything about what happened in the backstage, actually the Fitters didn't allowed to tweeted or updated anything that happened on the backstage and took pics with the people, but I did it hoho sorry XD
So basically what a Fitter does is helping the designer to prepare the clothes for the show, dressed the model and change the clothes if the model does the 2nd sequence. It was really fun but I should came to the backstage from 10.30 am and arrived at home around 12 am and I should went to college the day after the event. So, I still feel sleepy and tired now.

Okay, here's the outfit pics what I wear today for going out with my family.
Happy Sunday!

Headscarf: by ILS
Top: unbranded
Black skirt: Novie Rock store
Outer skirt: Number 61
Tote bag: Zalora
Bangle: Bling

Location: IPB Baranangsiang, Bogor
Photographer: my little sister, Dinda HS

1 comment:

  1. I kinda like how you combined it!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete