Freelance Writer for Hijapedia.com

Assalamu'alaikum.

Weekend is coming! Even I have so many things to do on this weekend, I take a chance to share a post to you, but it's not an outfit post hehe *feeling sorry*. My college assignments are waiting to be done and I will write some fashion articles for this month. Yes, Alhamdulillah another opportunity just came! What is that?
I've been offered by Hijapedia to be their freelance writer. Since I have a blog and do blogging for years, it's already more than one offering came to my e-mail. Can't stop to say Alhamdulillah :')
You can also read my articles on hijapedia.com. I've been released two articles up until now and here's the link #1 and #2. Enjoy my writing and I hope it'd be useful for you! See ya again, in syaa Allah XO

Comments

  1. aduuh senyumnya bikin kagak nahan tuh mbak hahahay

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment