19.10.14

1st Winner of Putri Muslimah Sophie Paris (Part 1)

Assalamu'alaikum.

Haa it's been so long since my last post! I've been busy with my college things and many new things happened! Can't stop to say Alhamdulillah and thanked to Allah as much as I can :')
This is one of them..
So, I joined a competition called "Hijab Invention for Party" on my college and Alhamdulillah I got the third place. I got some prizes and because one of the sponsor was Sophie Paris, so automatically I had been registered to competition "Putri Muslimah Sophie Paris". And this morning I have the competition. And once again Alhamdulillah, I got the first place! And I'm gonna compete with the other Putri Muslimah(s) Sophie Paris from Jabodetabek (Jakarta, Bogor, Bekasi, Tangerang, Depok) on March or April 2015. So, wish me luck, ladies! xo

Headscarf: unbranded
Top: Sophie Paris
Pants: Centro
Shoes: Lofalosh
Accessories: random store

1 comment:

  1. How coool. Congrats dear!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete