22.9.14

OUTFIT AND "BY ILS" RINGS

Assalamu'alaikum.

It's a good thing to do blog walking and knowing that my college schedule for today is canceled. Yeay!
And whenever I have a free day, I'll try to take pictures for the outfit post. So here's my look for today. Plus, I made these rings with chain! Yeah, I'm craving for this kind of rings since CL 2NE1 wore it! XD Because I couldn't find something similar to hers, so I browsed the DIY on Youtube and made it with the materials that I have. And I feel satisfied with the result!
Enjoy and have a good time xo

Headscarf: by ILS
Top: unbranded
Shoes: Yongki Komaladi
Bag: vintage
Bangles: local store at Pangandaran
Rings: by ILS


13 comments:

  1. gorg
    visit my blog @ http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/
    my new post
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/09/mohair-oversize-cardigan.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome rings!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ini outfitnya kece banget deh, jadi ingat mba Novierock liat kacamatanya ^^love this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe terima kasih banyak ya! Enjoy the other posts xo

      Delete
  4. wah lucu juga cincinya, kaya yang dipake musuh di film 300. hhi

    btw salam kenal ya :D

    blog : www.volverhank.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adeeekkk <3 Cantik bangeeett sih, ka echa gak bosen-bosen buka blog adek tiap hari. Have a nice day sayang! Sukses terus kuliahnya. Kisskiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog dear!

    Your DIY rings are cute, good job ��

    Have a good evening x

    And feel free to visit always my blog ;)

    www.jenniferbachdim.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely rings!
    I love your hijab color anyways <3

    crunchy cheese me

    ReplyDelete