Hijapedia Photo Challenge: Day 7 - Pastel

Assalamu'alaikum.

Yesterday was the last day of the Hijapedia Photo Challenge. For the day 5 & day 6, I posted a late outfit post which I had posted on this blog. The colorful theme from here and the black&white theme was from here. And now I wanna share to you about the day 7 outfit, pastel theme. Actually pastel is not so me. You must be recognized that I seldom to wear outfit in pastels, right? Yes it's not because I have pastel-less clothes in my wardrobe, but also because I prefer to wear something bold. So here's a look of my pastel outfit! And wish me luck for the challenge!

P.S: I wear a glasses lately, because I just can't bear the red eyes of mine because of the allergic of dust and cold that I had since several years ago :(

Headscarf: Jeeva Hijab (FB)
Blouse: my sister's
Skirt: DP by Dian
Tassels Necklace: by ILS
Peach Necklace: Bling
Bag: by ILS



Comments

  1. Nice outfit.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The peplum blouse looks soo gorgeous on you :O <3
    suchh a beautiful skirt.. loving the whole outfit xx


    -Khadija
    www.misshijabi.co.nr

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment