28.7.14

Eid Mubarak! 1 Syawal 1435H

Assalamu'alaikum, dear ladies and readers.

EID MUBARAK!

Alhamdulillah.. It's a sad thing because Ramadhan has over, but we should be grateful, right? Because Allah has gave us a chance to fast and ibadah on Ramadhan a whole month. And a new day just began.. We did Shalat Idul Fitri this morning. Every muslim loves Eid days! So here are some moments that me and my family did on this first day of Eid. Wish you have a blessed one with your big family! Barakallah :)

My little sister, sister, and me!


Oh how I love these people so much! Say hi to my family!

My family plus grandparents (my mom's parents)


Lontong by mom, so yumm!


Visiting my Aunt's big family and took a pic with my cuttie cousins


Instax moments!



Headscarf: by ILS
Tunic: Unbranded
Pants: Number 61
Bangle: Bling
Bag: Sister's





Once again, Eid Mubarak, everyone! xo


2 comments:

  1. Eid mubarak dear.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaah so in love with your family pics! lucu pada kembaran semua.... hahaha happy eid mubarak ina! x)

    ReplyDelete