Sunday OOTD: Casa Elana and Featuring ZALORA ID

Assalamu'alaikum.

Hello, lovely people! How's your weekend?
Mine? I had a final exam for Islamic education subject yesterday and today I had a quality time with my family! And here's the #OOTD

Headscarf: KIVITZ
Top: Casa Elana
Skirt: Casa Elana
Shoes: Yongki Komaladi
Bag: Mom's


You should know that I'm one of the girls who loves shopping so much! Especially for online shopping. I can't bear my desire to not to buy something beautiful, pretty, unique, cute or just something affordable in prices XD Like this one. When I open a blog of someone, I found a banner of Zalora on the right side of the blog. And it showed an ads of some discount bags! I need a bag which is in medium size, backpack but still looks fashionable. So I decided to bought one from brand Tutu at Zalora. the price is from IDR499,000 to IDR199,600! What I love from this item is the simple design, neutral color and good quality material. And it's still available on the web now! So, if you want to have the same one, go to Zalora and order it as soon as possible and they give you free delivery shipping too! And for you who wants to find some beautiful instant hijab (bergo), just click Jilbab Instant at Zalora. Happy shopping, ladies! xo


Comments

  1. Love the green color!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment