14.6.14

Styling Saturday: Black Dress and Patterns

Assalamu'alaikum.

Haa finally, my final exams already over! The holiday is coming! *happy*
Okay since today I just stay at home alone, I decided to dressed up and applied some make up on. And wore this kind of hijab style. I think this look fits for wedding party outfit but if the dress is changed to a chiffon or satin fabric dress, so it will be looked more formal. So, here's the look.

Headscarf: Janissa Hijab
Inner blouse: Sister's
Dress: Always Sw@rna
Shoes: UP
Mini bag: Mom's
Necklace: Rumah Ratu
Rings: Chasya House








3 comments:

  1. I love your outfit today, looks stylish, :D

    www.pieine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a perfect dress! love ur outfit

    http://nadiraarasya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's unbelievable, I like your style and dress, and I think we must have a common hobby.
    First of all, this dress looks very conspicuous, as well as the present popular trend, appear very fashionable and young.The scarf on collocation, too perfect.
    formal dresses australia

    ReplyDelete