11.6.14

Campus Outfit of The Day

Assalamu'alaikum.

So this is my today's campus outfit. Wearing something simple but still chic, an oversize outwear and a t-shirt inside it. I do love this Nadjani outwear, the unique cut and the earthy color. In love at the first sight <3
I usually take some outfit pics when I have a time before go to campus or maybe I just dress up and take some pics just for fill my leisure time hehehe. By the way, holiday is coming!

Headscarf: by ILS
Outwear: Nadjani
Pants: online shop
Bag: online shop




3 comments:

  1. Lovee your scarf. Can you make a hijab tutorial?

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hijab tutorial(s) will be updated on the blog soon in shaa Allah, stay tune! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. even going to campus you look great, hhehe
    i'll wait your hijab tutorial dear :)

    New Post: BRAND-DISCOVERIES NO. 1

    ReplyDelete