Thursday Style: Sun and Deep Sea Colors

Assalamu'alaikum.

Two days ago I received a package from an online shop which sells some vintage secondhand outfits, it's Indies Vintage!
I ordered two pieces of clothes, an oversize blouse and jacket. And luckily, I received two clothes plus one vest as a bonus, yey! I thought that they were sent a wrong clothes but evidently, they said that it's a bonus bcs they were visiting this blog and they like how I mix and match my clothes *happy!* So thank you once again for Indies Vintage owner, so here the pics for the oversize blouse, hope you like it! xo

Scarf: insta shop
Oversize blouse: Indies Vintage
Skirt: Simply Geeky
Wedges: UP
Clutch: by ILS
Bracelets: Random
Necklace: Krisna Bali







Comments

  1. Kinda love the prints in your outfit!! <3

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment