Saturday's Story: Pop Up Market 2014 "Shibuya"

Assalamu'alaikum.

How's your weekend?
I went to an event yesterday called "Pop Up Market 2014 Shibuya" by Prasetiya Mulya school. The reasons why I came to this event because I love the theme [yes, you should know that I love everything that related to Japan] and it's been a long time since my last time went shopping. And whenever I came to a market event, I always hunted for sale bucket or sale banner hahahaha.
So I got two pieces of mini dress, a flowery dress from LABELOVA and a dots dress from CLOTH INC
Yes, there many local brands there. And I had a brownies ice cream too, yumm!

Pop Up Market 2014: "Shibuya"
At Kuningan City 3th floor (Fashion bazaar) & 4th floor (Food&Beverage)
11-13 April 2014
10.30 am - 22.30 pm
FREE ENTRANCE
For more information www.popupmarketid.com

So, what are you waiting for? Let's come to the last day! Happy shopping 









 Inner black dress : House of Amira
Scarf : Janissa Hijab
Top : FO
Shoes : Nike SB
Bag : Vintage
Necklace : Yihaa Project






My companion


 Beware of monster! Lol

 "Haai, moshi-moshi?"



 What I've purchased


Comments

  1. Lovely photos. Looks like you had a great time.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment