22.2.14

Indonesia Fashion Week 2014

Assalamu'alaikum.
So this is the second post for today hihi.
You know what's happening now? Yes, It's Indonesia Fashion Week 2014! Started from 20th to 23rd February. And luckily, me and my classmates got the invitation for day 1 from our campus! So it was my first time to be invited to IFW event XD
But I only watched a fashion design competition called "Indonesia Fashion Design Competition by Dulux". The designs are more than AWESOME! The first winner is Savira Lavinia. She got many prizes and the cool one is, her designs will be showed in Hong Kong Fashion Week! Wah how lucky she is!
After I watched the fashion show, I keep some desires in my mind that should be realized at the right time, in shaa Allah :')
And actually, I got two invitations for Shafira fashion show on day 2 from Laiqa magazine, but sadly I couldn't make it because I got a sudden class at campus :(








1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time. Beautiful photos.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete