19.1.14

Sisterhood Bali Trip: Day 3 (Final)

Assalamu'alaikum.

So this is will be the last post about the Sisterhood Bali Trip!
Me and my sister had a flight at 6.20 pm and four others' flight was at around 9 pm. So in the morning of the last day, Kuta beach firstly, since we stayed near the Kuta beach. Took some pics and enjoy this famous beach for a while. Then we went to Ubud.Ubud is a place where you can find a lot of Balinese handicraft. From the simple to an exclusive one, from the cheap to the expensive one. But you still can bid the price.
And then we head to Bebek Tepi Sawah Restaurant to had a lunch, not so far from Ubud. After had our lunch, we went to Joger, another place to buy souvenirs of Bali..
Then we arrived at Ngurah Rai Int'l Airport at 4.30 pm. Because of the delayed flight, me and my sister arrived at our home at 12.30 am.

Okay that's all about the Sisterhood trip! We're planning about another trip for next year maybe, insyaAllah :D
Another experience that I couldn't forget. Love you sisters 

Wassalamu'alaikum.

Morning at Kuta beach!






Visited a temple



We didn't stay here, we were just took pics :P


12 comments:

  1. baliii !
    I miss being there :3

    i love your pink outfit, it's cute :)
    just following you on gfc, mind to following me back? thank you ! :)

    http://ekaneechan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my first time went to Bali and it feels like I wanna go there again someday :)
      Thank you so much, dear!

      Delete
  2. hallo ina! feels lucky to found your blog!
    i think i know your sister, we're from the same faculty.
    nice to know you, the photos are refreshing :)

    and you have a new follower dear! maybe you may also follow mine

    happy holiday! xx

    http://ienaabsharina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo sist!
      Thanks before and ya my sister said that you're a blogger too hehehe
      Nice to know you!

      Delete
  3. Ahh, I wanna go there,... It's beautiful place, hehe

    btw, thanks for followed me, I'm now following you dear, :)

    www.pieine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, so beautiful! There are a lot of places to visit.
      Thank you too, dear!

      Delete
  4. Great photoshoot! You make me miss Bali so much.

    Join my Mini Giveaway, win lots of cute and pretty fashion stuff. Open worldwide till January 27th. Click here.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete