Sisterhood Bali Trip: Day 1

Assalamu'alaikum

Hello! I had a fun trip to begin this year. Just got back from a short holiday to Bali with my sister, my aunt&sister, my aunt's friend&sister. So we call this trip "Sisterhood Trip" hehehe. We only had 3 days (Jan 8th-10th) but I got fun and awesome experiences there!
I will share to you some pics on the first day. After arrived at Ngurah Rai International Airport from Jakarta, we went to an inn called "Dua Dara Inn", it's located at Jl. Poppies II near the Kuta beach.
After dropped our bags, we went to Garuda Wisnu Kencana, Pandawa beach, Padang-padang beach, and Uluwatu by the rented car plus a driver.
I felt so exhausted on the first day, but that feeling just lost when I saw the beach and the sunset in Bali for the first time :')
Well, I'm not gonna tell you the complete story, I will describe the story by the pictures below. Enjoy!

Wassalamu'alaikum.

First destination: Garuda Wisnu Kencana






























Sunshine at Pandawa beach









Padang-padang beach




Sunset at Uluwatu



Watched Kecak Dance with sunset view




Comments

  1. Bali looks really great. I hope to visite it someday in sha Allah.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there are so many beautiful views and beautiful cultural places to visit! Please come to Indonesia xo

      Delete
  2. Keep reading to ensure that you choose the strongest case possible. Ask for referrals from family members and friends to find a lawyer.This will help you find a reliable lawyer worthy of your case.
    www.autoinjurywis.com |

    www.auto-satisfait.com |

    www.autoshutotaska.com |

    www.biotech4business.com |

    www.borrisautoparts.com |

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment