3.1.14

Apple

Assalamu'alaikum.

Jumu'ah Barakah, everyone!
Yeah after some of my outfit posts were taken by my phone camera, now for this outfit post, these pics were taken by my old camera. It has better quality than my phone camera hehe with a touched of photoshop too :D
I keep thinking, will I fix my error lens camera or I just save the money to buy the other one? I'm still confused, so gimme more time to think..
And when I mixed and matched this outfit, the thing came on my my mind was "Apple" so that's why the title is Apple heee

Wassalamu'alaikum.

Top, hijab, shades: unbranded
Stripes pants: Ceil [Centro]
Heels: LOFALOSH
Scarf on the neck: Mom's
Necklace worn as bracelet: Yihaa Project
Watch: Casio
Mini bag: Bonic




 Lovely back detail, bows!







6 comments:

  1. This is amazing. You look lovely. :)
    -Ru
    Glitter And Blush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year... You have a lovely blog. You are such a cutie.
    Care to follow each other via GFC/Bloglovin/G+?
    Do leave a comment when you follow and i'll follow you right back. ^_^
    http://icynosure.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot and happy new year too! ♥
      But sorry I don't have any accounts of them :(

      Delete