9.12.13

Shirt as Skirt

Assalamu'alaikum.

Aah my final term exam! It will be next week you know! *screaming or sleeping?*
Bismillah, I need your pray, ladies. I hope Allah will make it easier, Aamiin.. Okay let's skip the exam preparation for a while.

A week after I attended Indonesia Fashion Week on December 1st, so it means last Saturday, I attended Jakarta Fashion Market at FX Mall Sudirman. I went there alone and before I went home, Thifal came to me. After pray Zuhur we were back to home, Bogor.
I bought 2 pieces from JFM, what are they? Just wait until next post(s) insyaAllah ;)
Okay, see you again asap!

Wassalamu'alaikum.

My campus outfit for today. Wear your old long plaid shirt as inner and show it as midi skirt!

Top, Shirt : unbranded
Pants : Gucci
Bag : Tajur
Shoes : Nike






2 comments:

  1. Lovely yellow sweater.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually it's just a batwing top hihi. Danke ♥

      Delete