Jakarta Fashion Market 2013

Assalamu'alaikum.

I get my time to share few pictures of my last event which I've attended, Jakarta Fashion Market at FX Mall Sudirman.
Ohya! At that day, while I was on my way to Bogor, a blogger friend named kak Echa from A COLORFULL GIRL blog just texted me and asked me to meet up and take some pictures together (because she was at FX Mall too) but sadly I was already on my way back huhuhu I hope I could meet you another time kak, insyaAllah :*

Just make it short, I hope these pictures could tell you how was there..
Love!

Wassalamu'alaikum.

Scarf : House of Hayra (Bogor)
Skirt : Zesalicious (This is what I got from Indonesia Creative Week 2013)
Wedges : Symbolize
Bag : Tajur






Comments

  1. Lovely photos.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hii kak, i also have posted bout jakarta fashion market 2013 in my blog. Would u mind t take a look? :D lucy,x . LILSHELULLABIES.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeayyyy skirt from us... thank you ~~~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment