1.12.13

December comes

Assalamu'alaikum.

Hello everyone, how's your day?
Today I went to Indonesia Creative Week 2013 at Grand Indonesia. Not with my classmate, Nana but with my Bayu :p. Bcos Nana suddenly felt unwell so she couldn't come with me. I didn't take many pics there bcos I just enjoyed my quality time with him XD
So I just can share our self-picture here, hope you don't get mad haha!
Good night and I'm hopping for a nice Monday.. And welcome December!

Wassalamu'alaikum.

So this is what I got, what's inside? Just wait! A fashion item by Zesalicious







8 comments:

  1. Cute photographs.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely hijab color dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Blog :)

    Wanna follow each other on GFC???

    Just let me know and I will make sure to follow ya back
    http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/12/celeb-style-accessories-by-choies.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! But unfortunately I don't have GFC acc :( sorry

      Delete