30.11.13

Simply Plaid Shirt

Assalamu'alaikum

Waah weekend comes again.. What will you do, ladies?
If you ask about me, me and my group will do our group assignment this morning, then I'll back to Bogor and visit my friend at hospital with another friend of mine, and come home at night, insyaAllah :) And for Sunday, me and my classmate, Nana, will come to the last day of Indonesia Creative Week at Grand Indonesia, insyaAllah..

I'm sure that all of you will have more excited plans to do! So, enjoy your weekend and have a nice day! xx

Wassalamu'alaikum


Plaid shirt : Dancus
Pants : H&M
Shoes : Nike
Bag : Tajur, Bogor









4 comments:

  1. Nice blouse!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inaaa lovee ur simple styllee sayang <3

    http://meiszaecha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihihi bcos being simple is the easiest thing to do, kak Echa :D

      Delete