29.9.13

Thursday Campus Look

Assalamu'alaikum.
Hey ladies! Finally a new outfit post again! So, I wore this casual outfit to college on last Thursday. My college life runs smoothly even there are so many assignments that I should done and unbelievable around two weeks again I'll have my first Mid Semester Test and I still couldn't imagine how the test would be.. Bismillah.
Btw, I just love a song by One Republic titled Counting Stars. I love it when the first time I listened it on the radio <3
Thanks for reading xx
Wassalamu'alaikum.

Navy Blue Cardigan: Number SixtyOne
Fir Cobalt Skirt: Casa Elana
Necklace&Bangle: Bling
Shoes: Nike



Buy these for only IDR59,000

2 comments:

  1. Looks really comfi!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right!
      I've been wearing skirt and chest-covering hijab lately. i'm trying to keep istiqomah, that's what makes me feel comfortable with the outfit xx

      Delete