15.9.13

A little touch of Green

Assalamu'alaikum.
Happy weekend, ladies!
Long time not posting an outfit post. But actually if you have followed my Instagram account, you have seen my daily or my campus look, right?
But for this look, I haven't post on my ig before, so this is special for you, my blog readers xx
Wassalamu'alaikum

Bought 3 shoe boxes for my shoes from _FYO 2 weeks ago and they are very useful and pink! XD
And Hijabella magazine!  I always found this monthly magazine when the time they will launch the next month edition. But late is better than never, right? And the best issue from every edition is "Mix & Match" (y)

Scarf: Janissa Hijab
Outer: SABS
Pants: Number SixtyOne
Shoes: UP wedges








8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Alhamdulillah. . Thank you if you think like that! Xx

      Delete
  2. keren banget ,apalagi topnya keren banget

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your headscarf dear. And that looks like a nice magazine!!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alhamdulillah thank you, dear! Yes, you're true! The magz's so lovely ♡

      Delete
  4. Awww.. Anak design tambaah cantik banget stylenya sekarang <3 hihihihi...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aiihh kak Echa bisa aja niih :$ thanks a lot! you're stylish too! ♡

      Delete