Summer Time!

Assalamu'alaikum.

Ya pretending like it's summer (or maybe it's summer now haha because there's no summer in Indonesia) :| So I dress up a little bit bright yet calm. And add a neutral color, white is the best!
Just received 3 pairs of pants from an online shop. But they are too tight on my legs huhu so I covered a half of my legs with a scarf or midi skirt would be best ;) And also I said to my little sister that she also can wear it. Have a good day!

Wassalamu'alaikum.

Floral pink scarf -- Matahari Dept. Store
White top --  unbranded
Pants in Mint -- THE LKW
Tosca scarf -- House of Hayra
Shoes -- UP wedges
Sunglasses -- Local brand







Comments

  1. I totally love the add in the first picture. And such a lovely and cute outfit!!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaa Ina naksir celananya :)) Love ur style Ina, so colorfull.. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me too kak! But finally I gave them to my lil sister hehe
      Thank you kak Echa! Xx

      Delete
  3. what should I ask for your bb pin number?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I'm not a bb user. If you have something to ask, just email me [see on Contact page] Thanks!

      Delete

Post a Comment