9.6.13

Two Girls with Their Ice Cream

You don't need an expensive thing to be shared with your beloved one, an ice cream or a cup of coffee would be the best..
-Ina L Siregar-

Assalamu'alaikum.

Hi, ladies! How's your weekend?
This afternoon, me and my best friend --you know, it must be Thifal-- went to a park near from our house, we had ice creams, took pics and made some videos too! Hahaha it was a happy afternoon <3
Actually the videos are for my project. But we made some random videos too XD
So check them out!

Lots of Love, Ina xo

Wassalamu'alaikum.

We sit on this for around two hours, took pics, recorded videos and laugh it's a must.


Thifal went to Jakarta Fair last Saturday and she gave me this pretty pattern bag yippi! Thank you, dear!

This one is special for my blog!

4 comments:

  1. di tunggu ya video projecknya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. insyaAllah I'll share it but I couldn't promise hehe

      Delete
  2. aaa. sama. kaka juga gak suka yang expensive, cukup eskrim potong beberapa buah juga udah kaka suka banget. eh, tau eskrim potong na? eskrim lilin kadang namanya.

    I wonder who is the photographer hehe..

    wah video project tentang apa nih.. sama kaya ka nourash, ditunggu video projectnya ina ^^
    visit my little cream button♥ instagram♥ | bloglovin♥
    JOIN MY GIVEAWAY AND WIN A PAIR OF SHOES♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, of course I know it kak! haha
      We used a tripod as the photographer hahaha
      About..something hehe, insyaAllah I'll share it but I couldn't promise hihi

      Delete