REVIEW: SEA WORLD ANCOL JAKARTA 2013



Assalamu'alaikum.

Hello, I just wanna share to you about my short trip to two sights (Read: tempat wisata) in here.
So here's the number one, Sea World Ancol--Jakarta, Indonesia.
Finally I visited it again after years! I think the last time I went there when I was in elementary school :O
Why I came to there again? Yes, because me and my sister had to accompanied my cousin and my nephew who come from North Sumatra, my hometown. So we went to Sea World on Thursday--June, 20th. I felt so happy too because I could refreshed my mind after SBMPTN test hihi.

Transportation (Bogor-Jakarta Kota):
Commuter Line: Bogor-Jakarta Kota IDR 9K/person
Taxi: Jakarta Kota-Sea World Ancol IDR 20K (P.S: around 15 minutes IF there's no traffic jam)
Entrance Ticket:
Ancol: IDR 15K/person
Sea World: IDR 80K/person
Gondola: IDR 40K/person

If you wanna know more information just click www.ancol.com
Here, I just share about my personal trip, so I couldn't tell you more than this hehe. Peace!

Wassalamu'alaikum.




Comments

  1. Happy Holiday dek, sebentar lagi jadi anak kuliah deh :p Good luck..

    Love,

    http://meiszaecha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing masha Allah!!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment