7.6.13

May Reviews

Salaam.
Hey Welcome, June!
I called this month as "an Unpredictable Month". I dunno why, but that words came to my mind on June 1st. So let's we see what will happen on this June! I hope much joys will accompany my days. And for muslims, less than 2 months, we will have our fasting month or Ramadhan! InsyaAllah we could implement it again with our whole family, Aamiin Allahumma Aamiin :)

So let's back to what happened on May? I've already mentioned about my schedule on May and now I'm gonna share to you the pics. So here they are and enjoy!


Lots of Love, Ina xo


SCHOOL FAREWELL PARTY (GRADUATION DAY) -- MAY 22nd 2013




My girls.. We used to gossiping in class



See, this is my family in class. Who am I? I am the mom of the two daughters, they call me "mamih" up until now hahaha


My outfit:
Did it fits me?




FRIEND'S BIRTHDAY -- MAY 23rd
Lucky Viasari's 18th birthday, she is one of my closest friends at school. Even we have graduated, but we still like to chit chat and hang out sometimes. We made a little surprise (but failed) for her on May 31st hehehe, peace!



HIJAB DAY -- May 25th
I went to this event with Thifal and Kia. I didn't follow this event until finished because a little problem, I should went home first..



That's me! It was Kia's photographed, she joined a photography competition but she wasn't the winner. Nevermind dear.



M. Assad and Fifi Alvianto as the speakers on a talkshow.


About the announcements?
Alhamdulillah I've graduated from high school with proudly result. How about the SNMPTN? Alhamdulillah, I failed hehehe. Now I'm preparing for SBMPTN and SIMAK UI which held on this June. Wish me luck! Aamiin..

2 comments:

  1. I do love my May Ina :D
    Congrats for your graduated, you looks so beautiful as always XD
    Good luck for your SBMPTN and SIMAK UI yaa..

    visit my little cream button♥ instagram♥ | bloglovin♥
    JOIN MY GIVEAWAY AND WIN A PAIR OF SHOES♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks a lot Kak! :$
      Aamiin, please send your pray for me ya hihi

      Delete