19.6.13

SBMPTN Outfit

Assalamu'alaikum.

So, I just faced the SBMPTN for two days--Tuesday&Wednesday-- That was so..............uh I don't know what to say, that was just too difficult :( But I believe that Allah always by my side and will gives me the best :) I believe it.. Ikhtiar-Doa-Tawakkal, that's just could I do :)

And also, these are the pics of my outfit which I wore this two days hahaha I still have a chance to took pics :p Just a shocking pink skirt, shirt and simple wrapped hijab, with my green bag and my nike shoes.
And the last but not least, Alhamdulillah I still have a chance to have some free days before I face the SIMAK UI test on June 30th, wish I have much luck! Aamiin..

Wassalamu'alaikum.

Day 1


Day 2


Aren't they cute? :3 Just received it from Mr.B's Mom as our 4th anniversary gift hihihi. Lots of thanks :*
I think I wouldn't eat them, actually they are chocolates :9
And I couldn't believe that B's mom knows that I like this cute things, duck! hihihi


1 comment:

  1. Lovely skirt dear! And such a cute gift. <3

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete