15.6.13

4th Anniversary of You and Me

Assalamu'alaikum.

June 15th 2009-June 15th 2013

You know Mr. B, I couldn't believe that we have been together for 4 years..
You know that it means so so so so much for me. Thank you for being the most loyal, loved, understanding and so on for this past 4 years. I hope this relationship will lead us to the next step and I hope it will last until we-don't-know-when. Aamiin...
I love you to the fullest 


Wassalamu'alaikum.
Lots of Love, Ina xx

So this is just the trailer, I couldn't upload the full video, because it's sooo long hehehe
I'm still a beginner so please don't mind if this video is such an amateur...
Peace!

video

3 comments:

  1. OMG Inaaa ^^ Congrats and long last yaaa, happy 4th anniversary!
    aaa I love the video project! I watched it :D
    Love the soundtrack too, you guys are one of the best couple XD

    visit my little cream button♥ instagram♥ | bloglovin♥
    JOIN MY GIVEAWAY AND WIN A PAIR OF SHOES♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Kak Ade.. :)
      Hehehe it's just a few of the long one kak,
      Yes you can download it on 4shared like I did hihi
      Thank you so much! xx

      Delete
  2. Selamat ina!!!!!!!!!!! :") someday aku juga mau buat short film buat pacar akuh!!! wkwkwk

    ReplyDelete