Welcome Holiday

Salaam.
*Screaming loudly* Alhamdulillah finally I can go back to this world again (read: Blog). I've been through the hectic-exhausted-crazy-stressful weeks and Alhamdulillah I just finished my National Exam and start from now I'm having holiday until I-dunno-when hahaha. And don't forget to pray all the time, I hope I would get the best result then. Amin...
It's not an outfit post, it just some pictures that I took after school. Because maybe today is the last time I wear my Batik uniform, a little bit sad. And I think, this is the first time you see me wearing school uniform, right? Hehehe, sorry if I looked weird. I used to wear
Have a good time and good night xx

Lots of Love, Ina 


By the way, I made my own silhouette using photoshop. Thank you Sabila Anata for sharing the tutorial, you also can see here


Comments

  1. Hamdoelilah dear. Enjoy your long holiday. And in sha Allah you will get good results.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amin Allahumma Amiin.. Thanks a lot my dear xx

      Delete
  2. have fun on your holiday :) anw, i love the silhouette!

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm gonna make it worth! Thank you anyway xx

      Delete

Post a Comment