Scarves by Mooieta


Salaam.
How's your day, ladies? I hope you enjoy every minute of it.
I'm featuring a scarves local brand named Mooieta. It's owned by Kak Nindy (IG: @nindynongky) She sells polyester/cotton fabric scarves with reasonable price, that's why I love to buy to her. Up until now, I've have 4 pieces from her collection and InsyaAllah I'm gonna purchase some of them again hehe.

You also can purchase it on @mooieta_ (instagram) -for Indonesia only-

Good Morning xx


Lots of Love, Ina



Watch: Poptone series by Casio

Fragrances: Women Secret


DIY Bangles


Comments

  1. They look really nice! Especially the 4th scarf.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that outfit!!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment