Hola, March!

Salaam.
Hola! I'm back after almost a month-lost hahaha. This busyness makes me crazy. Study, assignments, final scores, tests, try out(s) and so on. I hope it will ends as soon as possible. I can't hardly wait for the Final Exam, National Exam and the announcement of National Exam+SNMPTN. Aah!
I hope I'll get my holiday quicker. As quick as my brain works now hahaha.

I get a leisure time now but only for few hours and in the evening I study as usual, insyaAllah. Ganbatte!
The outfit theme is Grey. And accidently my sister bought the same motif like my top hahaha. And by the way Alhamdulillah I got a pair of flat shoes and a pair of sandals.
I took these outfit photos two days ago when I was getting bored. Enjoy!
Keep on work.

Lots of Love, Ina 

 The Outfits:
Grey Stripes Top -- Unbranded
Grey Strips Cardigan -- Sister's
Blue Pants -- Made by Tailor
Grey Shawl -- Such!
Blue Bracelets -- Neon Bracelet
Necklace -- Gift













Comments

  1. what a nice blog! want to follow each other dear? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment