Lovely Times with The Lovely One

Salam.
Happy Monday, ladies! Well, honestly I need more Sunday(s).
On last Saturday, there was an event at my school called Campus Fair. There were 14 campus include PTN and PTS. Uh, I felt so confused about the colleges which I'm gonna choose for the SBMPTN choices up until now X_X. I just ask and pray to Allah what's the best for me. I believe that Allah will shows me to the right one, Aamiin Ya Rabb O:)
After I attended the Campus Fair, I asked B to accompany me for lunch. We were having sushi at Sushinest, the first time for us having sushi, lol. We spent 3 hours together and after that we went home earlier because the sky were gloomy. And this was the outfits that I wore. It was pastel! 
Me and B also had a lovely Sunday afternoon 


Lots of Love, Ina 


The Outfits:
Cream Lace Top -- Annisa
Pink Blazer -- Sister's
Scarf -- Sugar Gallery
Flat Shoes -- Yongki Komaladi
Bag -- Tajur
Watch -- Casio
Peace Bracelets in pink&blue -- Crop Shop
Black Trouser -- Gucci















Comments

  1. Beautiful you, Ina <3

    Love,

    http://meiszaecha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your lace dress damn much! <3

    Join my giveaway and win jewelry from efoxcity.com! Link : http://sausanhanifah.blogspot.com/2013/01/efoxcity-giveaway-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Ina! its quality time, right?^^
    I just nominated you for liebster award.
    check it here dear
    visit my little cream button | instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors you've chosen made this look so feminine!
    I love it!

    Would you like to follow each other ?;)

    check out my new outfit post for the first day of Feb! <3

    http://patriciaericaa.blogspot.com

    xx,
    Patricia Erica.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey I just nominated your blog on liebster award, let's check out my blog for detail :)
    dustlollipop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment