Florals and Blue

Salam.
Hi! This is just a quick post of my outfit. Most of the color is blue. I just found the floral top from my sister's wardrobe and when I wore it, it's fit on my body (not to tight). I'm in love with the colors. And you have knew, that I love floral so much! 
Btw, tomorrow is a free-day, right? Muslims will celebrate the Maulid Nabi Muhammad saw. 

And Alhamdulillah, finally, I get free time even though for one day :') My school will celebrate the Maulid day on Friday and on the Saturday there will be a Campus Fair at my school. Can't wait!
And good night, everyone! Have a good sleep.


Lots of Love, Ina 


The Outfits:
Tosca Instant Turban -- Mooieta
Blue Shawl -- MOS Shawl
Floral Top -- Unbranded
Blue Skirt -- Simply Geeky
Denim -- North Star







AGENDA UI 2013

Comments

  1. i love the floral top anyway. so adorable <3
    i mentioned you as one of Liebster Award. check my blog :)

    rofifahyusadi.blogspot.com
    mind to follow back? ;;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skirt one ;)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment