Happy Holiday

Salam.
Happy weekend, everyone :)
Finally I can post something again. It's already December 22th 2012.
You know bloggers, today is Autumn Wipe Out, isn't it? Actually I really wanna go there but sadly I have no time and the location is far enough from my house. Maybe next time.
I got my report book this morning and Alhamdulillah I get better than last year.
I have a little daily activity now, write about "Little Thing Made Me Happy"! Thanks kak Diana for being the inspiration!
And finally I have my own design peplum top, love it!
And happy holiday, everyone! Wish you have a wonderful one <3

Lots of Love, Ina


















Comments

  1. Happy holiday to you, to us! How I really miss you ina, let's pick some days of our holiday to spend together \(>w<)/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Kia, I miss you too! We haven't meet for more than 3 months I think.. Let's make a plan!

      Delete
  2. Nice pictures. I totally love both outfits. I like how you created your own style.

    x
    www.cherryfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I'd love to inspire each other :)

      Delete

Post a Comment