A Big Vintage Crown

Salam.
Happy Sunday, everyone? How's your weekend?
Yesterday was a unique date, right? 10-11-12 (D-M-Y) and I also have a nice day yesterday. How about you?
Presents my new ARCG Crown Collection. Big and Vintage, the two words that can describe it.
Yesterday, me and some of my classmates went to Sentul. We were there to survey the location that we will use for the yearbook photo shoot. Because the theme is Vintage, so we prefer to have an old house as the background. And we found one there! But we haven't ask for permission to the Marketing.
After that we had lunch together. And Mr. B picked me up!
Tomorrow is Monday, back to routine.

PS: Pardon me, I forgot to took my whole yesterday outfit

Lots of Love, Ina 












LOOK! We found a CASTLE! But it's still castle-to-be hahaha



Comments

  1. Great post! I love it! ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR

    ReplyDelete
  2. waah Ina~~~
    How big it is! and sooo cute with you :D
    bikin sendiri itu??

    http://mylittlecreambutton.blogspot.com/2012/10/i-call-it-tinkerbell-in-dark-turquoise.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look like an outsider ! ♥
    pretty :D
    and thats an awesome castle-to-be
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment