A Red Crown Girl by Ina Lathifah Siregar ♥

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hari Batik Nasional 2012

Selamat Hari Batik Nasional, Indonesia!
Sebagai generasi muda, kita patut bangga menggunakan kain yang merupakan salah satu warisan leluhur kita, yaitu batik :)
So, this time I wear batik as the theme of today's outfit post. Btw, it's raining now in Bogor. What about your place? Has rain fall on this week? I hope it has :)
And I don't go to school today, that's because I get flu and cough from 2 days ago. Maybe it's because I have tired days lately and I don't notice my body condition, pity me. So I don't wanna spread the virus in my class. Hahaha, but it's a chance for me to take some photos and share them to you :P
And finally, after months I've waiting for my PO shoes and today it comes! (Y)
Thanks, @LOFALOSHfor makes me waiting for months, you should know that I hate waiting.

Love, Ina 










This is the outfit that I wore to my family gathering on Sunday.


When there is no teacher in the class, we take photos hahaha



Met Bayu again on last Saturday (✽ˆ‎​​​​⌣ˆ‎​​​​✽)



2 comments:

  1. selamat hari batik nasional Ina :D
    aku juga pake batik banjarmasin, sasirangan hari ini.. hehe...
    cute deh. batiknya motif daun.. cantik banget :D

    visit my little cream button♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The maxi skirt you are wearing looks really nice. <3
    I love the color.

    x
    www.cherryfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ARCG will reply your comment as soon as possible, insyaAllah :)