14.10.12

BATWOMAN

Salam.
Actually the "Batman" word comes from Mr. B mouth. But hey I'm a woman, so don't call me that hahaha
That's why I change the title to "BATWOMAN". Because most of my outfit are black.
And btw, I just finished my mid term test. Fyuh I can't imagine how's the result. Just hoping much ._.
And the last not the least, insyaAllah the next post will be a HIJAB TUTORIAL Post (Y)!
Please, enjoy!

Love, Ina 














Left - Random Shop, Right - Licht Catalog

Cotton Shawl - Bought from friend
Asymmetric Dress - SugarGallery Shop
Polkadots Pants - Shop on Facebok
NU Heels - LOFALOSH
Bangle&Watch - Random
Flower Crown - DIY

2 comments:

  1. love your bracelets combination <3

    bellionducky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blue details!
    And love the black shoes you are wearing.
    InshaAllah the result of your test will be stunning.

    x
    www.cherryfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete