20.8.12

Eid Mubarak Part 2

Salam.
How's your 2nd day of Lebaran Day, reader?
About me, not a really great day.
First, our plan goes to Lampung today is canceled. The cause is so privacy, so I couldn't tell you, guys :(
Me and my family go to Soekarno-Hatta Airport today, these are what I wore.
Enjoy the photos, ladies <3

Love, Ina xoxo









































































Actually my hijab is Tosca but it turns to blue in the picture



































Family Potrait. Sister, Lil Brother, Me, Lil Sister



5 comments:

  1. Wish you'll get a great trip Ina! Just enjoy and happy Eid Mubarak! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is amazing!! Love it))
    I'm a new follower!)) Hope you'll do the same, dear!
    Thank you!

    http://myfiercefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely your style dear...
    Happy Eid Mubarak and enjoy with your family :* :)

    XoXo

    http://meiszaecha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! You and your sister are awesome stylish hijab girl!
    enjoy your holiday Ina ;)

    visit my little cream button♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. hihihi..mirip semua wajahnya *yaiyalah :D

    ReplyDelete