Photoshoot Part II

Salam,
How's life, reader? Finally I can post something again. My internet network becomes slowly now -__- Okay forget it. I realize that my holiday almost end, isn't it? 9 more days, fyuh. So I try to fill this days to do such an un-useless things. The example, I did photoshoot part II with my partner Adzkia. As usual, I be the model and the photographer is her. The theme of the photoshoot was "Vintage in Thatch". The location was at Bogor of course, but I can't say it to you ;) The main thing is, the photoshoot was totally fun and exhausted but we really satisfied with our own work. Please enjoy and keep following me!! xoxo

Love, Ina 












Accessories Detail




k




Outfit: All are Un-branded; Broken White Top by Kisa
Location: Bogor
Photographed by Adzkia Andriani

Comments

  1. lovely shots! totally love the accessories ;)

    xx
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look pretty with that skirt!
    love your accessories too :))

    bellionducky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. panas yak ?
    padahal ga ada diriku loh XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the flower hairband! :)


    Lots of love,
    Sabina
    xxx

    PS: I'd love to invite you to participate in my Fabulous Summer Giveaway! Enter for a chance to win gorgeous jewelry, colourful nail polishes and other prizes. Come check it out - I think you will not be disappointed!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely girl with lovely photoshoot.
    Love it!
    :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute photos you look great!

    -Adriana :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the photograph of just your skirt, with the leg kicking up ever so slightly. Great set of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your style! You are a beatifull girl!

    xx

    Siemaliem

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this photoshoot nice concept,and you look so beautiul with your hijab style !

    XoXo

    Meisza Adilla Herssy

    ReplyDelete
  10. indah :D mungkin dengan tambahan sedikit make up di wajah akan nambah nilai plus..hehhe :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment