26.5.12

Off for 2 weeks

Konnichiwa, minna!
I'm not a newbie for blog, but I'm a newbie for Lookbook and Pinterest. It's not that late right? :D
It's a pleasure if you wanna follow or just visiting those site. Just look at my blog's left bar, so you can find them easily.
Btw, I'll have a final exam on June, 4th 2012. Oh my God...... I can't believe that insyaAllah I'll be the 12th grades soon D: The time passed quickly, right? Please pray for the best for me. I'm focusing on study hardly this week. So it means that I will off from blogging for 2 weeks maybe. I'm gonna miss you all my readers xo
But when you make a hard effort you will get a great one, right?
And please keep following and leaving comments on my blog :3
Wait for the next post!!

Love, Ina xoxo












My Mom just bought me these Scarf, Lovely!!







Outfit:
Scarf: SugarGallery
Mustard Top: Unbranded
Blue Skirt: Simply Geeky
Flat Shoes: Yongki Komaladi
Flower Ring: Naughty
Location:
My Own Room

17 comments:

  1. you're so cute! :) thank you for your lovely comment! I'm your new follower! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, salam kenal Ina :)
    blogmu bagus banget, km fashion blogger bgt heheh.
    scarfnya bagus, beli dimana? mau beli T_T
    btw, aku follow blog kamu, follow back ya? *ngarep*
    salam blogger! Kalo sempet mampir ke blogku ya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sepakat Sama Sausan, Scarfnya bagus2.. You've smart mom, with nice fashion taste, Follow you, mind to follow me back dek :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sepatunya lucuuuu
    aku paling enggak tahan liat pita2
    hehehehe
    scarf yang biru cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you mix and match everything , such a great style!

    I have an ongoing giveaway on my blog, please join! :) xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your style, Ina, apalagi leopard hijabnya, kereeeeen! Anyway good luck buat final examnya yaaaaa :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the colors look good on you :)
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi again Ina! Awwww really? Siapa sih artis jepangnya? And yes I'm half chinese :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehehe seneng deh bisa dibilang mirip sama artis :P kalo soal kuliahnya dimana entar aja yah, I just feel it's unnecessary to tell people :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to know you too and thank you for being so supportive, Ina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your scarves and your color block is perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice photos dear! And how'd you blur the background?? :) Am now following you ♡

    Btw I'm having a giveaway! Benefit make-up! Do check it out Blog Giveaway: Benefit Lipglosses :-)

    xx Forever Nineteen

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's so cool how you combine blue with orange :D
    Beautiful scarfs :D

    And good luck with your study..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute! I love the colour blocking - and that skirt is pretty rad!
    Ahka Vintage SHOP
    Ahka Vintage BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for follow and left a lovely comment on my blog :)
    salam kenal ya Ina, blog kamu bagus bgt !
    I love ur scraft, it's beautiful :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete