25.5.12

INA LS-BAYUDUTA R 15

Hello, readers!
It has been 5 days since my last post, right? Yeah I couldn't post something because my Dad brought this laptop to Singapore for 4 days, and he has arrived yesterday.
As usual, I'm gonna share my daily outfit to you, please enjoy and if you don't mind just leave some comments, please? :)

Love, Ina xoxo










I wish I have all of them

Me and my boyfriend have our own Jersey now (Y)



Outfit:
Square Hijab (Hijab Paris)
Inner Ninja (Unbranded)
Purple Top (SugarGallery)
Red Kulot Pants (Simply Geeky)
Stella Red Wedges (UP)
Bag (Mom's)
Necklace (Made by Mom)

3 comments:

  1. wow!
    I see a warn colour a.k.a red.
    hehehhe
    cute jersey :*
    and love your wedges :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the red pants!!! :)
    I've just found your blog, and I love these warm colors! hope you can visit mine too♥

    www.urban-catwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. COOL! :)

    www.tetihryani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete